WELCOME TO OUR VIDEO
If we all become vegans, would we save the planet?
TRY THE FIRST TWO MODULES FROM OUR INTRODUCTION TO NUTRITION COURSE FOR FREE!
WHAT IS THIS COURSE?
The Introduction to Nutrition course simplifies the fundamentals of health and nutrition in what often feels like a confusing and contradictory world.
- Each week you will learn how to make sustainable changes in your diet.
- You’ll gain new skills that will help you to make better decisions on what are the best foods for your body.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
It is ideal for you if you are:
- Looking for a simple holistic approach to nutrition.
- Wanting to learn more about food and nutrition in order to improve your health.
- Tired of being confused about conflicting health messages and misinformation.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE?
The Introduction to Nutrition course simplifies the fundamentals of health and nutrition in what often feels like a confusing and contradictory world. It was designed to help you develop a holistic relationship between food and your health, shifting from a mindset of dieting and rigid regimes to one that work with your lifestyle.
Each week you will learn how to make sustainable changes in your health and diet You’ll gain new skills that will enable you to make informed decisions on what are the best foods for your body and lifestyle, empowering you to influence and educate those around you in a positive way.
what will you learn?
MODULE 1 (FREE) - UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
Understand how food is processed; how food additives, flavours and preservatives change our food and bodies as well as the consequences of eating ‘modern’ foods.
MODULE 2 (FREE) – CREATING YOUR PERFECT HEALTHY PANTRY
- Understand the power of ‘decluttering’ your kitchen and pantry
- Learn which foods to keep and which to find healthier alternatives for
- Organise your kitchen for easier meal preparation
MODULE 3 (PAID UPGRADE) – FOOD CHEMICALS AND WEIGHT GAIN
Every day we’re exposed to chemicals that impact our overall health and weight. Discover how to decrease the overall “chemical load” within your body.
MODULE 4 (PAID UPGRADE) – SUGAR – HOW TO GET THE RIGHT BALANCE FOR HEALTH
- Understand the difference between simply “avoiding sugar” and avoiding harmful foods and chemicals to achieve better overall health
- Learn why ‘calorie in, calorie out’ is a myth and why it’s important to focus on food quality to maintain ultimate health and your ideal weight.
MODULE 5 (PAID UPGRADE) – HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROTEIN FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
Determine the best protein source for both your body type and personal beliefs.
MODULE 6 (PAID UPGRADE) – FATS - THE GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY
- Learn about the different types of fats, the role they play in your diet, and their effect on the human body
- Understand the significance of cholesterol in ‘modern’ eating, and how the use of statin medications affect the body in more ways than just reducing blood cholesterol count
MODULE 7 (PAID UPGRADE) – THE FOOD, MOOD & MIND CONNECTION
Understand the interdependence and connection between the body, mind and gut, and the effect different foods have on your body.
MODULE 8 (PAID UPGRADE) – CONNECTING HEALTH ISSUES WITH THE GUT
Delve deeper into understanding more about the gut, how to avoid compromising your gut’s and how to restore it back to optimal health.
MODULE 9 (PAID UPGRADE) – IMPACT OF GMO FOODS ON HEALTH
Learn all about the harmful and damaging effects of Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) foods have on both your body and the environment at large.
MODULE 10 (PAID UPGRADE) – THE IMPACT OF SUPPLEMENTS AND MEDICATIONS ON THE BODY
Understand how supplements and medications affect your body, and the difference between treating symptoms versus the root cause.
BONUS MODULE (PAID UPGRADE) – STEPS TO BETTER NUTRITION
Now that you’ve…
- Developed a foundational understanding of nutrition and health
- Have begun to make changes in your diet, health and lifestyle
You may be asking yourself…where do you go from here?