Introduction to Nutrition Course + Bonus Lab to Table Audio
Confused with all the conflicting ‘health messages’ you read and hear?
The Introduction to Nutrition course simplifies the fundamentals of health and nutrition. You will develop a holistic relationship with food and your health; rather than following a rigid regime of asking ’what to eat, how often should I eat and how many calories are in that?’.
Each week you will learn and implement new skills allowing you to make sustainable changes in your health and diet. This will enable you to make informed decisions on what to eat, empowering you to influence and educate those around you in a positive way.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
It is perfect for you if you are:
• Looking for a simple holistic approach to nutrition
• Wanting to learn more about health and nutrition
• Returning to study
• Time poor
• 10 Modules – designed for all learning types containing videos, audios, reading material and tasks
• Study anytime with the self-paced online course (average completion time is 3 months)
• Support from the Functional Nutrition Academy team
• 12 months access to the online content
OVERALL AIMS OF THE COURSE
Provide you with an introduction to nutrition and an insight into the vitalistic philosophy to health. You will develop a holistic relationship with food and your health; rather than following rigid diets.